- 500 grams Talakitok fish cut into serving size
- 1 thumb Ginger cut into strips
- 4 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 whole Onion slices
- 2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 pieces Red Chili
- 1 bunch Pek chye
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt adjust to your preference
- 4 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 pinch black peppercorns ground
- Pour the cooking oil in a casserole. Saute the ginger, garlic and onion.
- Add the fish and water. Cover. Let it simmer.
- Add fish sauce, pepper and salt to taste. Simmer.
- Add red chili. Pour in the coconut milk. Stir. Simmer.
- Add the Pek Chye. Cover for few seconds. Turn off the heat.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- There you have it. Enjoy!
Source: Spice & Spikes
Share It To Your Friends!