- 450 grams fresh or frozen dulong or silverfish also called noodle fish
- 1 medium onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- salt and pepper
- Heat about 2 inches of vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- In a large bowl, Add the garlic, onion, eggs, flour, and dulong. Mix well by hand or by using two forks.
- Add salt and pepper. To adjust the taste accordingly, fry a small amount of the mixture in the frying pan. Add salt and/or pepper according to your preference.
- Use a spoon to scoop from the mixture and slowly drop them into the heated oil in the pan. Cook until golden.
- Drain cooked patties in towel lined plate and serve immediately.
Source: Woman Scribbles
Share It To Your Friends!