- 1 pack Hunt's Tomato Sauce 250g
- 500 g minced pork
- 1 kg squid, cleaned
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup quickmelt cheese, cute into cubes
- ½ tsp paprika
- 3 Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 pcs green chili (siling tagalog), diced
- to taste salt
- coriander (optional for garnish)
- chili flakes (optional for garnish)
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil. Add minced pork, bell pepper, paprika, and salt while sautéing.
- Remove mixture from the pan and let it cool down. Add cheese.
- Stuff the squid with the pork and cheese mixture.
- In a big pan, fry stuffed squid in oil until cooked. Add in Hunt's Tomato Sauce and diced green chili. Cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until squid are soft.
- Top with chili flakes and/or coriander. Serve and enjoy!
Share It To Your Friends!