- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cheese for toppings
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.
- Beat eggs thoroughly, add vanilla extract, milk and water. Mix completely.
- Gradually pour dry mixture to wet mixture whipping continuously.
- Mix thoroughly until mixture is smooth and all lumps are gone.
- Pour into a mould or pan.
- Steam for 10-15 minutes in boiling temperature, remove the cover of the steamer and top each puto with cheddar cheese or quickmelt cheese.
- Remove from the mould and it should come out soft and cushy!
- Serve either hot or cold. Yummy!
Source: Mama's Guide Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!