- 700 g Ground Lean Pork
- 300 g Ground Pork Fat
- 3 pcs Egg
- 1 whole Garlic (paste)
- 3-4 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Rock Salt
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 tbsp Cane Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Chopped Fresh Thyme Leaves or 2 tsp dried (this ingredient is optional)
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 bread roll or plain bread (extender)
- Put the bread in a bowl and cover with water... This won't take long, if you feel that the bread is completely wet remove it from the water and squeeze to remove almost all of the liquid. Discard the water and set aside the bread until needed.
- In a bowl combine garlic, brown sugar, rock salt, paprika, black pepper, vinegar, soy sauce and thyme leaves. Mix well.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients...
- Mix until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Take about 1/2 cup of the mixture and form into a sausage shape by rolling it on your palm.
- Prepare a cling wrap and individually wrap the longganisa. You ca keep this in your freezer for up to one and a half months.
- To cook, remove the plastic wrap and pan fry over medium heat.
Source: Chef N Meals
Share It To Your Friends!