- Mama Sita’s Sinigang sa Sampalok Mix – 1 pouch
- Prawns – 1 kg (2.20 lb.)
- Radish – 2 cups
- Water spinach (kang kung) – 2 cups
- Tomatoes (cut in wedges) – 1 cup
- String beans (cut 2 in. long) – 1 cup
- Onion (cut into wedges) – 1/2 cup
- Green chili – 4 PCs.
- Water – 10 cups
- Heat the water with the tomatoes and onion until light boiling.
- Pour in Mama Sita’s Tamarind soup base mix and increase heat to rolling boiling.
- Add the radish, string beans and chili and allow boiling, lid on, for 5 minutes.
- Add the prawns and cook for 3 minutes or until done.
- Add the vegetables at the last moment for 1 minute to soften but not over cook.
Source: Cooking With Peachy
Share It To Your Friends!