- 2 kg Pork Tenderloin (approx. 4.5 pounds)
- Salt and Black Pepper, to taste
- Olive Oil, for searing
- 3 Large Pink Lady Apples, peeled, cored, halved and sliced thinly
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg C (400 deg F) – spray a large oven dish with cooking oil.
- Season the Pork with Salt and Pepper.
- Heat a generous glug of Olive Oil to a large skillet – sear the Pork Tenderloin on all sides – transfer to the prepared oven dish – bake 15 – 20 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile melt the Butter in a skillet, add the Brown Sugar and boil until bubbly – turn down the heat to medium – add the Apple slices and cook until soft and brown.
- Remove Pork from the oven when done and transfer to a serving dish.
Source: With A Blast
Share It To Your Friends!