- 2 lbs pork shop into servings size
- 1 cup Pineapple juice
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 5 cloves garlic, chops
- 2 tablespoons salted black beans
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 5 pieces dried bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- onion leeks
- Brown the pork in a cooking pot on low medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic and cook
- Put in the soy sauce, peppercorn, bay leaves
- Pour-in the pineapple juice and let boil. Simmer until the pork is tender (add water as needed)
- Add the vinegar and wait for the mixture to re-boil.
- Simmer the pork humba for 3 minutes
- Spoon-in the salted black beans, then simmer for 11 more minutes
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve.
- hope you like my pork humba recipes. Enjoy and please share!
Source:Fly Into The World
Share It To Your Friends!