- 1 kilo pork – chopped
- 1/2 cup raw shrimp paste
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Laurel leaves
- 1 piece green pepper (siling panigang)
- Pepper to taste
- Saute garlic and onion.
- Add the shrimp paste, vinegar and let it simmer for a while.
- Add brown sugar until thickens.
- Add the pork and let it simmer.
- Add 5 cups water and let it boil for 15 minutes or until at least half of water evaporates.
- Add laurel leaves, coconut milk, pepper and boil until the soup thickens.
- Add siling panigang and simmer for a few seconds.
Share It To Your Friends!