For the pandan water
- pandan leaves
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups grated cassava
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups pandan water
- grated coconut of grated cheese
- Make the pandan water: Boil pandan leaves in water. Let cool then remove leaves.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for grated coconut or grated cheese. Pour mixture into two 9-inch round pans.
- Steam for 45 minutes or until set. Let cool.
- When cool, take tablespoonfuls of the mixture and form into balls. Roll in grated coconut.
Source: Pinoy Townhall
Share It To Your Friends!