- 1 k. goat innards
- 1 head whole garlic
- 1 thumb size ginger, crushed
- 3 thumb size ginger, cut into strips
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 2 medium size onion, chopped
- 1 bundle spring onion, chopped
- 1 little packet, sampalok sinigang mix
- 2-3 siling labuyo, chopped
- 1/2 c. patis
- salt and pepper
- Wash thoroughly goat innards, set aside little intestine or isaw. In a casserole put every innards, whole garlic and crushed ginger lid with enough water and boil for 10-15 minutes, discard liquid and drain innards, save aside to cool down.
- In a another casserole put small intestine or isaw lid with enough water and boil for 10-15 minutes, remove isaw from casserole, drain and let cool. Keep aside green liquid from boiled isaw for papait. Cut into small slices every goat innards.
- In a sauce pan saut onion, garlic and ginger. Add in goat innards and stir chef for 8-10 minutes or until it begin to render fat. Add patis and stir chef for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add in enough water to cover innards and simmer for 45-60 minutes or until tender, add more water as vital.
- Add siling labuyo, sinigang mix and papait (half quantity at time and taste sourness and bitterness add more if required).
- Simmer for another 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste, garnish with spring onion.
- Serve hot.
Source: Lutuing Bahay
Share It To Your Friends!