- 1 lb. of pancit miki or thick fresh noodles, washed well and drained
- 1/2 lb. meatballs, cooked
- 2 pcs kikiam, sliced and lightly fried (optional)
- i tsp garlic, minced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 - 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 sticks celery, chopped
- 1/4 cabbage, shredded
- 4 - 6 cups of chicken or pork broth
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsps patis (fish sauce)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsps. of cooking oil
- In a pot or deep pan, saute the garlic and onion. Add the carrot and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the meatballs and kikiam and continue cooking over high heat for another 30 seconds.
- Pour in the chicken/pork broth and bring to a boil. Add the egg noodles and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season with patis, salt and pepper. Add the celery.
- Pour in the beaten eggs in a thin stream, letting it set a little then stirring continuously.
- Add the cabbage and let simmer for 1 minute. Serve hot.
Source: Foods We Cook
Share It To Your Friends!