- 1/2 kilo Lucban Miki noodles
- 1/4 kilo pork belly, chopped and thinly sliced
- 1/4 kilo shrimp, shell removed
- 1/8 kilo Pork liver, thinly sliced
- 5 cups of Beef or Chicken broth
- 1 cup Snow Pea or Chicharo
- 3/4 cup carrots, cut into shreds
- 1 pc. Chayote, Julienne cut
- 1 bunch Pechay, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 tbsp Canola oil
- 5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Grnd black pepper
- Fish Sauce and Vinegar or Kalamansi
- Washed and Cleaned Banana leaf cut to desired size
- On a large Wok or frying pan, sauté chayote, chicharo, carrots, and pechay for 3 minutes then set aside on medium high heat.
- Add in the Sliced Post until cooked. Let the natural oil come out. In somecases, you can also fry the pork first then that in until completely cooked.
- Saute again with Garlic and Onion for around 2 – 3 minutes then add the liver and mix well.
- Add the ground black pepper and pour-in the soy sauce.
- On a separate frying pan, add in shimps and stir-fry until cooked or until it turns pink.
- Pour beef or chicken broth and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for about 18 – 20 minutes.
- Put the Lucban Miki noodles and stir constantly with the broth. Make surethe Miki noodles absorbs the broth.
- Add the half of stir-fried veggies then stir thoroughly.
- Serve on a Banana Leaf topped with vegetables and shirmps. You can add on fish sauce and vinegar.
Source: D Club
Share It To Your Friends!