- 1 kilo oxtail cleaned and washed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head garlic, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, seeded and roasted
- 1 green pepper, seeded and roasted
- Dash of paprika picante
- ½ cup ham, cubed
- ½ cup sliced chorizo Bilbao (Spanish sausage)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon cooked garbanzos (chick peas)
- 1 tablespoon Spanish brandy
- Salt and pepper
- Pressure cook oxtail 20-25 minutes or simmer with enough water to cover until tender. Debone and cut into ½- inch cubes. Set the stock aside.
- In a casserole, heat butter and olive oil. Sauté garlic and onion, then add red and green peppers and paprika. Stir fry 2-3 minutes. Add oxtail, ham, chorizo, tomato sauce and tomato paste. Add stock and simmer over low fire about 10 minutes. Add garbanzos and brandy. Season with salt and pepper.
Source: Pinoy Food Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!