- 2 tablespoon of crushed graham
- 20 pieces grahams crackers
- 1 cups all purpose cream or cowwhip
- 3/4 condensed milk
- 3 to 5 ripe mango ( thinly sliced )
- In a rectangular dish, arrange 8 to 10 pieces of graham crackers. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the cream,cool whip and condensed milk. ( Mix well )
- Then on the layered crackers on the bottom, spread the milk and cream mixture.
- Then spread out the thin sliced mangoes evenly on top of the cream.
- Make another layer of graham crackers; spread the cream and mango slices. (You can do lots of layers if you want)
- Garnish top layer with mango and sprinkle the crushed graham
- Refrigerate for 20 mins
- Then slice the Mango float put into plate
- I hopeyou enjoy your authentic Filipino Mango Float!
Source: Fly Into The World
Share It To Your Friends!