- 1/2 cup Glutinous Rice Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 3 tbsp Hot Water
- 2 1/2 tbsp White Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sesame Seeds
- 5 pcs Curly Tops Chocolate
- Combine water and sugar. Mix well until sugar is dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Combine glutinous rice flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add the sugar and water mixture little by little to the flour mixture. Mix until you form a dough.
- Divide the dough into five and start forming the buchi balls filled with curly tops chocolate.
- Roll the buchi ball into the sesame seeds to coat.
- Over medium flame heat your cooking oil to medium about 200 c to 250 c.
- Drop the buchi and fry until it floats to the oil. About 2 - 3 minutes.
- Once the buchi begin to float adjust the fire to high and continue frying until crispy and golden brown.
- Transfer in a plate lined with paper towel to remove excess oil
- And there you have it! A homemade chocolate buchi!
Source: Chef N Meals
Share It To Your Friends!