- 4 1/2 cups coconut milk fresh or in Can
- 4 cups cornstarch
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 4 cups fresh milk
- 4 cups white sugar
- 15 ounces whole sweet kernel corn
- 5 tbsp toasted grated coconut ( optional )
- Pour the coconut milk in a cooking pot and bring to a boil
- Add the sugar, condensed milk, and whole sweet kernel corn then stir until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Simmer for 8 minutes
- Combine the milk and cornstarch then whisk until the cornstarch is diluted.
- Pour the fresh milk and cornstarch mixture in the cooking pot and stir thoroughly.
- Allow to cook while stirring until the mixture reaches your desired thickness.
- Pour the mixture in a serving tray then arrange and flatten the top using a spatula.
- Allow to cool down then refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- enjoy my favorite Filipino delicacy. Maja Blanca at it’s finest!
Source: Fly Into The World
Share It To Your Friends!