- Half pound Liver , sliced into thin servings
- 1 Big onion, slice into rings
- 4 cloves Garlic, crushed and minced
- 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 3 pcs. Calamansi (extract only)
- Oil for sautéing
- 1/4 cup Water
- Saute garlic in oil. Add the liver and mix.
- When the liver is done, which means there no more blood coming out when you prick it with a fork, pour water and soy sauce. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bring to a boil. Add the onion rings and the calamansi extract.
- Simmer for a while but don't overcook the onions. Adjust taste if desired.
- Serve with rice.
Source: Kusinera Ni Nepot
Share It To Your Friends!