- 200 g pork, liempo, sliced into 3 pieces
- 1 pack DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Kare-Kare Mix (50g)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp ginger, grated
- 2 1/2 Tbsp bagoong alamang
- 1 cup sitaw/yardlong beans, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 1/4 cup onion, green, sliced
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 cup rice, cooked
- Rub pork slices with DEL MONTE Quick 'n Easy Kare-Kare Mix. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Heat pan with oil. Season pork with salt. Fry pork slices in medium heat until golden brown. Cut into strips. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté garlic, ginger, bagoong, sitaw, and half of green onions for 3 minutes.
- Add remaining kare-kare mix and water. Cover and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and pork slices. Cook with continuous stirring for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Top rice with remaining green onions.
Source:Life Gets Better
Share It To Your Friends!