- 1/2 kilo Beef Brisket, cut into cubes
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup red bell pepper, seeded and cut into Julienne strips
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup liver spread or liver paste (processed using blender)
- 1 tsp. crushed chili
- 3 pcs bay leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 cup Canola cooking oil
- 2/3 cup green olives
- salt and pepper to taste
- In large cooking pan add in the Canola Oil, heat the pan and fry the carrots and potatoes until it turns light brown.
- Remove from the pan the fried potatoes and carrots then set aside
- In the same pan, sauté the garlic and onions
- Next add the beef and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add water and let the beef boil until tender about 2 hours (for shorter time in cooking use pressure cooker to soften the beef for only 30mins)
- Once the beef is already tender add the tomato sauce and liver spread then simmer for 10 minutes
- Add green bell pepper,crushed chili, olives, carrots, bay leaves and potatoes then simmer for another 8 minutes
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with rice.
Source: Fresh Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!