- 500g beef, cut into strips (Rump steak or rib eye)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium size onion, chopped
- 2 thumb size ginger, cut into thin strips
- 5 tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 spring onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- Slice beef into 2 inches thin strip.
- Sauté and brown garlic in oil, add onion, ginger and half of chopped spring onion.
- Add beef, ground pepper and stir fry until the color change about 1 minute.
- Add salt and vinegar and let cook for half a minute undisturbed.
- Adjust the taste by adding salt or black pepper and garnish with chopped spring onion.
- Stir cook for another half a minute.
Source: Lutong Pangpamilya
Share It To Your Friends!