- 1 kg pork belly sliced, 1/2-inch x 1/2-inch
- 1/4 kg Pork Liver sliced, 1/2-inch x 1/2-inch
- 1 can (350g) Green Peas
- 1 whole Red Pepper julienne
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 whole Onion chopped
- 10 pcs Lime (Calamansi) seeds removed
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 tsp Peppercorn crushed
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Mix together the pork, lime juice, soy sauce, and peppercorn. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Boil a cup of water in a pan. Add in the marinated pork, excluding the sauce. Cover, let it simmer and cook for 45 minutes or until the pork is tender and water dries up and the meat renders its oil. Set aside.
- While waiting for the pork to tender, you may mix the pork liver in the marinade sauce.
- Once the meat is tender, put it aside and stir-fry the garlic and onion using the rendered oil from the meat. Add the marinated pork liver, cook for a minute then mix together with the pork meat that we just set aside.
- Add the red pepper and green peas. Cook for a minute.
- Add salt to taste.
- Transfer to a platter and serve hot with rice.
- And there you have it. Enjoy!
Source: Spice & Spikes
Share It To Your Friends!