- 24 King’s Hawaiian Honey Wheat Rolls
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 6 tomatoes, sliced
- 16 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13x9 pan with foil, allowing some to overhang, so you can pull the finished sliders out.
- Place basil on top.
- Slice the tomatoes and pat with a paper towel to remove excess moisture. Cover the basil with a single layer of tomatoes.
- Add a layer of sliced mozzarella.
- Combine the melted butter and Italian dressing in a bowl. Pour over the rolls. Cover with foil and let set for 10 minutes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Lift the foil out of the pan, and serve warm.
Share It To Your Friends!