- 4 pieces of Ampalaya (Amorgoso) cut into thin slices
- 2 medium size tomatoes
- 1 large onion - chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic - minced
- 2 eggs - beaten
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of Patis (fish sauce)
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Wash and cut the amplaya in and remove the spongy substance and seeds. Cut into thin slices as seen in the picture and set aside.
- Cut the tomatoes in tiny quarters and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
- Add tomatoes and stir.
- Add patis and stir.
- Add ampalaya and water.
- When the ampalaya is almost tender, pour in the beaten eggs and stir.
- Add pepper to taste.
- Lower heat and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
Source: Sa Kusina Ni Rosa
Share It To Your Friends!