- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4-5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp calamansi juice or lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp tabasco sauce
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- spring onions for garnishing
- Put sesame oil on skillet over medium heat.
- Saute minced garlic till it’s golden brown.
- Add ground beef and calamansi/lemon juice, keep stirring to break up chunks of meat. (You can drain the fat here.)
- Add brown sugar, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, tabasco. Salt to taste.
- Simmer for a few minutes to blend flavors.
- Serve over steamed rice and garnish with spring onions.
Source: My Style Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!