- 1 small pack Agar-agar or seaweeds
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 Del Monte Fruit Cocktail, drained
- 1 big sachet Nestle cream
- 1/3 can condensed milk
- 1 big Fuji apple, cubed
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 small bottle of Maraschino cherries
- pandan leaves
- pandan extract
- 1.5 liters of water
- Mix water, agar-agar, pandan leaves, pandan extract, and brown sugar. Bring to boil.
- Set aside and let cool.
- Mix all the other ingredients. Pour in the shredded agar-agar(only half, the rest you can
- use for seaweed-sago-pandan salad). Toss lightly to blend. Garnish with shredded golden agar-agar and red cherries on top. Chill to serve.
Source: Lutuin Ni Lola Cel
Share It To Your Friends!