- 1/2 kilo young tulingan – internal parts removed and wash carefully
- 1/2 kilo yellow fin tuna belly – wash and chop according to preferences
- 1 cup coconut milk (unang piga sabi ng nanay ko)
- 1 cup water
- 2 medium eggplant – chopped
- 1 piece siling panigang (Green chillies)
- Garlic – minced
- Onion – chopped
- thumb-sized ginger – chopped
- 3 spoon vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Saute garlic and onions.
- Add the ginger and let simmer.
- Add the coconut milk and let it boil for a minute.
- Add water and vinegar, let it boil.
- Add the eggplant, put into boil.
- Add the salt, pepper and siling panigang and let it boil. Make sure that the taste is a little bland for you, because while waiting for the fish to cook, some water will evaporate.
- Add the fishes and let it boil for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve with steaming hot rice and cola on the side.
Share It To Your Friends!