- 1 Tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 thumb ginger, cut into 5-6 thin slices
- 1 teaspoon fresh Turmeric, cut into strips (optional)
- 1½ cup coconut milk
- 2-3 Tablespoon fish salt
- 2 to 3 medium-sized Tilapia, scaled, gutted and cleaned
- 1 cup Malunggay leaves (or a bunch of Pak Choi)
- 1 to 2 pieces Siling Labuyo or 2-3 pcs. bird's eye chili, cut into 3-4 pieces each
- In a wide pan, saute garlic, onion, and ginger in oil over medium-low heat.
- Add the Turmeric and cook for another minute.
- Pour in the coconut milk and fish sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Add the Tilapia and chili and let it cook covered for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the Malunggay or Pak Choi a minute before turning off the heat.
Source: Foxy Folksy
Share It To Your Friends!