- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 small kalabasa, cubed
- 1 bundle sitaw, cut into 1" length
- salt or salted anchovies sauce, strained
- pinch of pepper
- 2 pcs. siling labuyo (optional)
- Heat oil then saute garlic and onions. When wilted, add the coconut milk.
- Let it simmer then add kalabasa and sitaw. Season to taste. Add labuyo
- if desired. Cook until vegetables are tender.
Source: Lutuin Ni Lola Cel
Share It To Your Friends!