- 2 cups (1 can) coconut cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 3 medium onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon rock salt
- 2 long chili pepper (Siling Haba)
- 1 red siling labuyo, sliced
- 2 bundles kangkong, washed, hard stems removed
- 1/2 kilo pork or shrimps (your choice)
- In a large pan, saute pork and season with salt, and saute until cooked through.
- In another pot over medium to low heat, pour coconut milk, water, garlic, ginger, and onion. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add fried pork into the pot of simmering coconut milk once sauce becomes slightly thick. Then, add green pepper; cook until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Finaly, add kangkong; simmer quickly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
Source: Mama's Guide Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!