- 1 kilo shrimp – Antenna removed
- 1 cup Malunggay (Moringa) leaves
- 2 medium green papaya – peeled and cubed
- 2 cups Gata (coconut milk)
- 4 cloves garlic – finely minced
- 1 medium onion – chopped
- 1 knob ginger – peeled and chopped
- Shrimp cube
- 2 spoon Bagoong (Shrimp Paste)
- Pepper to taste
- Saute the garlic, onions and ginger
- Add the shrimp and let it to turn into pinkish color
- Add the coconut milk, shrimp cube and little water and let it boil and waited for some of water to evaporate
- Add the Papaya, shrimp paste and let it cooked
- Add the Malunggay and pepper to taste.
Share It To Your Friends!