- 1 kg. spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 kg. Lean ground beef
- 1/2 kg. Lean ground pork
- 1/4 kg. Tender Juicy hotdogs, diagonally sliced
- 1/2 kg. tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup Banana Ketchup
- 3 pieces laurel leaves (bay leaves)
- 1/4 cup brown or white sugar
- 3 green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 3 medium onions, finely chopped
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of Canola cooking oil
- 1 cup of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Quick melt cheese
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package instructions.
- In a sauce pan or wok, saute garlic and onions in cooking oil.
- Add ground beef, ground pork, laurel leaves, bell pepper and a cup of water.
- Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and Banana ketchup, salt and pepper to taste then let simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add sliced hotdogs. Continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with the cooked spaghetti noodles and grated Quick melt cheese on top.
Source: Fresh Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!