- 1/2 k ground lean pork
- 1/2 c vienna sausage,diced
- 1 1/2 tsps salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsps all purpose flour
- 1/4 c sweet pickle relish
- 2 raw eggs,beaten
- 2 hard cooked eggs
- 2 pcs chorizo de bilbao (pork sausage),diced
- 1/4 c raisins
- Aluminum wrap
- Combine ground pork,vienna sausage,pickle relish, season with salt and pepper.
- Beat 2 eggs and add to the meat mixture,then add flour.
- Spread meat mixture on an 8"x10" aluminum wrap, with allowance of about 2" on each side.
- Arrange slices of hard cooked eggs, pork sausage, and raisins on top of the meat mixture.
- Roll in aluminum foil closing the ends firmly.
- Bake at 180C for 1 hour and then put aside to cool at room temperature.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Before serving,remove the aluminum foil and slice.
Source: Ems Kitchen
Share It To Your Friends!