- 1 kilo Chicken (legs/thighs)
- ½ cup Vinegar
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2-3 finger chilies
- Combine Vinegar, Soy Sauce, and ground pepper.
- Pour over chicken, mixing well to let the flavor seep in.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and saute garlic until lightly golden.
- Remove garlic.
- Drain chicken and set aside marinade.
- Quick-fry chicken pieces until skin are golden.
- Add reserved marinade and garlic. Let simmer over low heat until tender.
- Add coconut cream, bell pepper, and finger chilies.
- Cook until sauce thickens and oil starts to separate.
Source: Pilipinas Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!