- 3 cups desiccated coconut
- ½ cup unsalted butter (or butter-margarine)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- In a bowl, combine desiccated coconut, flour, and baking powder.
- Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl, using a hand mixer or a whisk. Add eggs one at a time and mix well. Pour in the condensed milk and mix again.
- Fold in the desiccated coconut mix into the wet mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Arrange the macaroon liners on a baking sheet and fill each liner to half.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-30 minutes or until golden.
Source: Foxy Folksy
Share It To Your Friends!