- 400 g chicken breast fillet ( 4 pcs)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ½ tsp garlic, chopped
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- ¼ cup green olives, sliced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pack Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese 250g
- ⅔ cup grated cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp garlic thinly sliced (for topping)
- Place 4 fillets on a chopping board, then cover with cling wrap. Pound chicken until thin and flat.
- Season fillets with garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Pat fillets in flour, then fry in butter.
- On another pan, saute onion and red bell pepper in olive until translucent.
- Arrange fillets on a plate, then top with Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese, olives, garlic, sauted onion and red bell peppers, and grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven toaster until cheese is melted.
Share It To Your Friends!