- 6 pcs. Chicken Wings, Breast or Legs (Medium Sizes)
- 1 head garlic, macerated
- 2 tbsps. chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- ⅓ cup Vinegar ( Coconut Vinegar)
- 15 pieces calamansi, extract the juice
- 4 stalks tanglad (lemon grass), julienne
- salt and coarsely ground pepper
- Basting Sauce:
- ½ cup Star Margarine
- ¼ cup Atsuete oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- In a large bowl, Marinade the Chicken with all the Ingredients including garlic, vinegar, ginger,calamansi juice, a small amount of sugar, tanglad, salt, and pepper.
- Rub the marinade on the meat.
- Put the Marinated Chicken in a Chiller for 1 hour.
- Heat the Pan over medium-heat and put margarine and annatto seeds.
- Stir the margarine until it melts and the annatto seeds are well mixed and in orange color.
- Turn off heat then add a small amount of salt and pepper to taste.
- After marinating the chicken, cut the meat on the part near the bone for easy grilling.
- Skewer the Chicken (Optional) and Grill while basting it with the Sauce once in a while.
- Serve with Oyster Sauce, Sinamak or Soy Sauce with Kalamansi and Siling Labuyo
Source: Pilipinas Recipes
Share It To Your Friends!