- 1 dressed chicken
- 1 onion; chopped
- 4 cloves garlic; minced
- 3 cups of young coconut water (juice)
- Few slices of young coconut meat
- 1 node of bamboo tube
- Salt to taste
- Dress the chicken and cut into serving pieces.
- Put all ingredients together inside the fresh green bamboo tube.
- Cover the bamboo tube end to end, tight enough so that the young coconut water will not leak.
- Place the bamboo tube over in a low fire until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve hot!
Source: Pinoy Townhall
Share It To Your Friends!