- Spaghetti – 300 g (10.58 oz.)
- Chicken (strips) – 150 g (5.29 oz.)
- Ham – 150 g (5.29 oz.)
- Parsley (chopped) – 1 tbsp.
- Dried Porcini mushroom (chopped) – 10 g
- Cream / Nestle cream – 400 ml (13.53 fl.oz.)
- Green peas – 50 g (1.76 oz.)
- Cheddar cheese – 100 g (3.53 oz.)
- Chicken stock powder – 1/2 tbsp.
- Bouillon cube – 1/2 PC. (vegetable flavor)
- Garlic (minced) – 2 tbsp.
- Black pepper (ground) – 1/2 tsp.
- Extra virgin olive oil – 3 tbsp.
- Salt – 2 tsp.
- Season the chicken with chicken stock powder and ground pepper.
- Heat a non-stick pan with olive oil and sauté the garlic.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add ham and after 2 minutes add the cream, half piece of bouillon cube, adjust into low fire and simmer until the bouillon cube has melt.
- Add the ground pepper, green peas, mushroom, parsley and simmer until green peas are cooked.
- Add the cheese and stir until melt.
- In the meantime bring to a boil a large measure of water with 2 tsp. of salt and cook the pasta “al dente”.
- Drain and add to the sauce, mix the pasta within sauce for 2 minutes over a slow heat and serve, top with some extra chopped parsley.
Source: Cooking With Peachy
Share It To Your Friends!