- 1 bunch alocon flowers, trimmed
- 2 cups, patani, young lima beans, peeled
- 1 medium size eggplant, peeled, sliced into thin strips
- 1 small size kamote, peeled, diced
- 2-3 tbsp. bagoong na isda
- 1 medium size tomato chopped
- 1 small size inion chopped
- grilled or fried fish
- Dilute bagoong na isda in 3 to 4 cups of water, strain in a sheave and pour solution in a casserole bring to boil and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, remove all scams that rises.
- Add in the diced kamote and simmer for another 3 to 5 minutes or until it start to disintegrate.
- Add the onion, tomato and patani, simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until patani is cooked.
- Add in the eggplant and continue to cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add salt to taste, now add in the alukon flowers and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Top with grilled or fried fish and keep covered for a minute. Serve hot.
Source: Gan On Travel
Share It To Your Friends!