- ¼ kilo pork (sliced very thinly)
- 3 cups long chili pepper (julienne)
- 1 cup baguio beans (julienne)
- 1 small head of garlic (minced)
- 1 small onion (minced)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Soak chili peppers in salted water for 30 minutes, rinse, then strain well.
- In a pan, brown pork for a few minutes, put it on the side then saute garlic, onion,
- and then mix pork once more.
- Pour in coconut milk, bring to a boil and then lower the fire and let simmer for 10
- Add in baguio beans and chili pepper and cook until dish gets a little dry.
- Pour in coconut milk and cook until sauce thickens.
- Season to taste.
- Serve hot.
Source: Hi Pinoy
Share It To Your Friends!