- 1 kg beef brisket/ribs cut into cube
- 1 large Red Onion, chopped
- 1 pack Tamarind Sinigang Mix
- 2 medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 4 pieces small Taro
- 4 pcs. Okra medium sized, cut into two
- 1 packet Spinach leaves
- Fish Sauce
- Put the Beef and Onion in a pot.
- Pour water in a pot until the meat is barely covered bring to a boil then simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add the taro and chopped tomatoes, bring to a boil then simmer additional for 40 minutes.
- Add the Sinigang Mix and Okra then cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, season with pepper and fish sauce.
- Add Salt according to Taste.
- Serve Hot.
Source: Pilipinas Recipe
Share It To Your Friends!