- 1/2 kilo Beef, boneless and cubed
- 1 tbsp Calamansi Juice
- 1 sakto pack Lucky Me! NamNam Original Sakto Pack
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 2 pieces White Onion, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 piece Potato, cubed
- 1 piece Carrot, cubed
- 1 piece Bay Leaf
- 1 piece Cinnamon Stick (or 1tsp Cinnamon Powder)
- 1 stalk Lemongrass, pounded
- 3 packs Lucky Me! NamNam Tomato 9g
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 piece Sili sigang, sliced
- 1/2 cup Rice water stock (hugas bigas)
- 1/2 cup Fresh coconut milk (gata)
- Chili powder to taste
- Marinade beef in kalamansi juice and Lucky Me! NamNam Original. Set aside
- In a medium hot pan, sauté onions, garlic, potatoes, carrots, bay leaf, cinnamon stick, lemongrass, and Lucky Me! NamNam Tomato until caramelization.
- Add in curry powder, pepper, and chili powder.
- Mix in beef and continue to stir until meat browns and is fully coated by the mixture.
- Add in sili sigang and rice water stock (hugas bigas) in high fire and allow it to boil and simmer.
- Turn the fire to low and add the fresh coconut milk (gata). Slightly stir the mixture then cover until mixture is reduced and beef is tender.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Source: Luckyme Nam Nam
Share It To Your Friends!