- 1/2 kilogram sirloin strips or beef ribs cut into chunks (in my recipe, I used sirloin that is thinly sliced)
- 1/2 kilogram broccoli
- 1 medium sized carrots – sliced like a flower
- 1 red bell pepper – sliced into strips
- 20-25 pcs. quail eggs – boiled and peeled
- 3-4 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce (patis)
- 1 cup coconut milk or evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon pure honey (if available) or 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 finger of ginger – crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 medium sized onion – sliced finely
- 3 cloves garlic – minced
- Saute garlic, onion, ginger and beef. Add half of the patis and continue sauteing until water evaporates completely.
- Add the curry powder and mix well to blend. Add the coconut milk and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Add the carrots, bell pepper, quail eggs, honey, black pepper and patis. Mix and simmer for another 2-4 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, mix and simmer for 2-3 minutes making sure that the broccoli will not be overcooked.
- Ready to serve with steamed rice. Enjoy
Share It To Your Friends!