- 1 lbs Tiger Prawns, butterflied, veins removed
- Grated Cheese
- Milk (I used fresh milk)
- Light Soy Sauce (I used Kikkoman)
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash prawns thoroughly. Using a sharp knife, butterfly each prawn and remove the vein. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Using a small spoon, drizzle prawns with milk, then with soy sauce.
- Top with grated cheese, butter and freshly ground pepper.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until prawns turn pink.
- Serve and enjoy.
Source: Yummy As Can Be
Share It To Your Friends!