- 1 liter (4 cups) coconut milk (Add 1 cup water if using coconut cream)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8-10 pieces dried fish or smoked fish
- 5 cups dried Taro leaves
- 3 pcs. labuyo chili or 5 pcs. bird's eye chili, each cut into 4-5 pieces
- Place coconut milk, water, onion, garlic and dried fish in a pot. Bring to boil over medium-low heat.
- Once it starts to boil, add the dried taro leaves. Cover pot with lid and let it boil for 10 minutes without stirring.
- Add the chilis. Season with salt if still needed.
- Let it boil until coconut milk is reduced or almost completely gone.
Source: Foxy Folksy
Share It To Your Friends!