- 1 kg chicken, thigh, breast and legs, chopped
- 300 grams chicken liver and gizzard
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 heads garlic, about 40 cloves, crushed (with skin or without)
- pinch of peppercorns
- canola or any vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put half of the garlic (about 20 pcs), vinegar, soysauce, peppercorns, chicken, chicken liver and gizzard in a bowl. Marinate it overnight or for at least 1 hour.
- Put in a pan or sauce pan. Bring to a boil then turn off the heat. Heat a little oil in another pan. Brown the chicken, liver, and gizzard and the remaining uncooked garlic. Do it by batch. Don't overcrowd the pan.
- Once all done, return the chicken, gizzard and liver in the pan and pour the sauce. Simmer it for a couple of minutes (about 5 to 10 minutes). Taste and season with salt and pepper, if needed. You may strain the sauce if you don't want garlic on it.
- Serve with rice. Share and enjoy!
Source: Wow To Life
Share It To Your Friends!