- 2 Potatoes, roughly mashed
- 10 French Beans (fansi), finely chopped
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup Cabbage, shredded
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chilly Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Amchoor Masala
- 1-1.5 cups Breadcrumbs
- 1-2 tbsp Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- Salt, to taste
- Oil, for shallow-frying
- Tomato Ketchup, to serve
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a pan and add all veggies except potatoes and saute them for a while.
- Transfer it to a bowl and add mashed potatoes along with the spices.
- Mix everything well and make sure you don’t mash the potatoes completely.
- In a small bowl, take plain flour and water together.
- Whisk it quickly to make a lump-free batter.
- Spread breadcrumbs in a plate and season it with salt and pepper (only if you wish).
- Make tikkis (or balls) out of the potato mix and dip them in plain flour batter.
- Roll them in breadcrumbs properly and arrange them aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan (or griddle) and shallow fry these tikkis until crisp and golden brown in color on both the sides.
- Serve hot with ketchup!!!
Source: Cooking With Sj
Share It To Your Friends!