- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cups matchstick carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1 package buna-shimeji mushrooms (can be substituted with shiitake/baby portobello mushrooms)
- 4 baby bok choy
- 1 package udon noodles
- 2 tablespoons vegetarian stir fry sauce (or use vegetarian oyster sauce)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Heat the olive oil in a wok, then add the minced garlic.
- When the garlic is a little brown, add the carrots, bell pepper, mushrooms, and bok choy.
- Stir fry until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the udon noodles and pour on the stir fry sauce and soy sauce.
- Stir fry until you are happy with the texture of the udon noodles. Adjust the amount of sauces you use according to taste.
Source: Bok Choy And Broccoli
Share It To Your Friends!