- 2 canned tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp jalapenos, seeds removed and chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- chopped pickled veggies (optional)
- Harissa-tahini sauce (recipe below, optional)
- Lettuce, to serve (or you can pick any salad veggies you like
- In a bowl, mix drained tuna, chopped onions, tomatoes and jalapenos. Add salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Serve with harissa-tahini sauce and leaves/veggies of your choice.
- For the harissa-tahini sauce:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3-4 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Warm water
- 1 tsp harrisa paste
- Salt, to taste
- In a bowl, place tahini sauce. Start off by adding 3 tbsp lemon juice. Add water until desired consistency. Add in harissa paste (you can reduce the quantity or add more). Add salt. Do a taste test and adjust according to your preference. I love mine lemony, a little salty and not too thick and runny… and with a bit of kick from the harissa.
Source: The Not So Creative Cook
Share It To Your Friends!